- The lack of badges, and metrics "likes" or "favorites" means we aren't playing Relational Fantasy Football. There are no rockstars.
- We don't have to put on a public persona. On Twitter, it often feels less about talking with one another and more about talking to the public.
- While Twitter feels like this massive, loud meet-and-greet, Voxer feels like a hangout.
- The multimedia element allows it to still be asynchronous (similar to Twitter or Facebook) while still feeling like the person is physically there.
- Sometimes someone has a longer thought that deserves a little extra time.
My user name on Voxer? Downes.
Views: 0 today, 114 total (since January 1, 2017).[Direct Link]
SUBSCRIBE TO OLDAILY DONATE TO DOWNES.CA
Web - Today's OLDaily
Web - This Week's OLWeekly
Email - Subscribe
RSS - Individual Posts
RSS - Combined version
JSON - OLDaily
National Research Council Canada
All My Articles
Stephen's Web and OLDaily
Half an Hour Blog
Google Plus Page
Huffington Post Blog