The supposedly retired Tony Bates has authored another e-book, this one an introductoon to online learning for beginners. Here are the contents:
- What is online learning?
- Isn’t online learning worse than face-to-face teaching?
- Aren’t MOOCs online learning?
- What kinds of online learning are there?
- When should I use online learning?
- How do I start?
- Why not just record my lectures?
- Won’t online learning be more work?
- How can I do online learning well?
- Ready to Go
As usual the result is required reading.
Views: 0 today, 335 total (since January 1, 2017).[Direct Link]
SUBSCRIBE TO OLDAILY DONATE TO DOWNES.CA
Web - Today's OLDaily
Web - This Week's OLWeekly
Email - Subscribe
RSS - Individual Posts
RSS - Combined version
JSON - OLDaily
National Research Council Canada
All My Articles
Stephen's Web and OLDaily
Half an Hour Blog
Google Plus Page
Huffington Post Blog