Here are the recommendations (all quoted):
- Identify areas for growth and actively pursue development in those areas.
- Sleep, exercise, good nutrition, and stress-management help ward off the noxious effects of disrespect.
- Generate more meaning at work by shaping your activities around your motives, strengths and passions.
- Seek positive relationships. Positive relationships in and out of work help you thrive.
- Thriving in non-work activities doubles an individual’s emotional reserves.
Sounds like a plan. Something everybody could use to more or less a degree.
Views: 1 today, 237 total (since January 1, 2017).[Direct Link]
SUBSCRIBE TO OLDAILY DONATE TO DOWNES.CA
Web - Today's OLDaily
Web - This Week's OLWeekly
Email - Subscribe
RSS - Individual Posts
RSS - Combined version
JSON - OLDaily
National Research Council Canada
All My Articles
Stephen's Web and OLDaily
Half an Hour Blog
Google Plus Page
Huffington Post Blog