More threads of coverage of the EDUCAUSE conference:
- "peacocking" pays off for Instructure as it lands a gushing Chronicle Wired Campus article
- The Chronicle’s Megan O’Neil interviews Shel Waggener, senior vice president of Internet2, and Mark Strassman, senior vice president for product management at Blackboard (videos), and talks about MOOCs
- Jane McGonigal forsees an internet "where you can learn anytime, anyplace, and it is full of play and collaboration"
- Tara Buck writes a bunch of articles for EdTech Magazine, including a summary of Ken Robinson on innovation and coverage of the Campus Computing Survey 2013
- Rey Junco looks at textbook analytics - "information on how much students are reading and how they are engaging with their textbooks."
- Steve Kolowich describes a project where peer graders grade the graders (does it remind you of Amazon? or Slashdot?)
- Josh Kim wrote three predictions at Inside Higher Ed for the EDUCAUSE 2013 (cite: Phil Hill)
- Phil Hill writes about Knewton and asks about "the key issue of who selects the pathway – the instructor, the student, or the machine."
- Alexis Davis lists 110 people (and counting) to follow at EDUCAUSE (but only gives Twitter addresses)
Views: 0 today, 158 total (since January 1, 2017).[Direct Link]
SUBSCRIBE TO OLDAILY DONATE TO DOWNES.CA
Web - Today's OLDaily
Web - This Week's OLWeekly
Email - Subscribe
RSS - Individual Posts
RSS - Combined version
JSON - OLDaily
National Research Council Canada
All My Articles
Stephen's Web and OLDaily
Half an Hour Blog
Google Plus Page
Huffington Post Blog