- Higher education is available on demand.
- Learning is not measured by seat time.
- Collaboration across institutions facilitates advancement.
- College and university campuses are not the sole locations for learning spaces.
Students, Instructors, and Staff
- Everything is hybrid.
- Student equity is centered in all modalities.
- Professional development is ongoing, integrated, and valued.
There is a model there, but the question is, is it the right one? I'm mindful of Phil Hill's recent comments about the Gates Foundation and its links to EDUCAUSE. See also: Rhea Kelly, 16 Actions to Achieve a Hybrid Future.
Today: 0 Total: 357