- My eBooks
Current song: Loading ...
About Stephen Downes
About Stephen's Web
Subscribe to Newsletters
Privacy and Security Policy
Web - Today's OLDaily
Web - This Week's OLWeekly
Email - Subscribe
RSS - Individual Posts
RSS - Combined version
JSON - OLDaily
Stephen's Web and OLDaily
Half an Hour Blog
Google Plus Page
Huffington Post Blog
National Research Council Canada
Research Topics, Research Wiki, Code
All My Articles
I get requests to publicize this or that. Usually, I cannot accommodate people because I can't verify the work and don't have time to review it. But I always feel badly about that. Ah, well. Here are some things from the last few days; caveat emptor:
- One World Youth Project with a short video of cultural exchange facilitated between classrooms in Kosovo and Washington DC.
- Anthony Marques: "I'd like to offer you and your readers a complimentary downloadable copy of the Storytelling Manifesto, a discount coupon to share with your audience, and a free press pass for yourself."
- Benoit Morel: "We just released a brand new SaaS product, Living Actor Presenter that makes it easy to create videos with full body 3D avatars as virtual presenters. It's an easy and very cost-effective way to create videos."
- Kaltura has released Version 3.0 of its Community Edition Open Source Video Platform, as well as an Amazon cloud-based platform edition.
- Susan Grigor forwards the visual literacy periodic table (which I believe I've covered in the past)
- Moodlerooms's Lou Pugliese sends Moodle 'official' music video
- The eDome video recording studio and facility at Cambrian College
- ConnectEDU is an online student planning resource that is all about helping students successfully manage their education and launch their careers. Related video, web page, and another video
- HootSuite University program "is designed for professionals seeking to increase skills in HootSuite and other social media tools and tactics
- Neil Joglekar, from ReelSurfer: "we have developed a video search platform that allows students and faculty to find segments in archived video. Currently we work with USC and National University. ZD Net Guest article.