by Stephen Downes
Jun 23, 2016
How to Succeed at Work When Your Boss Doesn’t Respect You
Harvard Business Review,
Here are the recommendations (all quoted):
- Identify areas for growth and actively pursue development in those areas.
- Sleep, exercise, good nutrition, and stress-management help ward off the noxious effects of disrespect.
- Generate more meaning at work by shaping your activities around your motives, strengths and passions.
- Seek positive relationships. Positive relationships in and out of work help you thrive.
- Thriving in non-work activities doubles an individual’s emotional reserves.
Sounds like a plan. Something everybody could use to more or less a degree.
This newsletter is sent only at the request of subscribers. If you would like to unsubscribe,
Know a friend who might enjoy this newsletter? Feel free to forward OLDaily to your colleagues. If you received this issue from a friend and would like a free subscription of your own,
you can join our mailing list. Click here to subscribe.